WHAT BOOT CAMP CAN DO
FOR EMPLOYEES AT YOUR COMPANY.
1. Employees feel better and are
less stressed after a workout.
2. Boot camps increase
camaraderie among employees.
3. Employees have a more positive outlook
toward work and life.
Exercise stations are side by side and don't take a lot of space.
BOOT CAMP TESTIMONIAL
"Ginger came to Marine Engine at our Brandon office, and led a 6-week Boot Camp for all 12 employees. We did a one hour workout, including warm-up, the exercises, and cool-down. It was both fun and energizing - we felt better for the rest of the day, and it was great for us all to sweat together!
Ginger's a good teacher, and she inspired us to move forward with our personal fitness goals."
Andrew and Bethany Menkart MarineEngine.com
Happy employees of Marine Engine after their boot camp workout!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does the boot camp take a lot of space? No, it can be done in a minimum of space.
2. Does my company need equipment? No, I bring everything, kettle bells, jump ropes, free weights, etc.
3. Does it have to be indoors? No, boot camp can be inside or outside.
A strong boot camper!